Private and Semi-Private Firearms Training
- Essential gun safety rules
- Different types of pistols and which one is best for you
- The basics of ammunition
- The fundamentals of pistol shooting
- Different shooting positions
- The most common shooting errors
- Proper gun cleaning and maintenance
- How to maintain your skills
Krav Maga and Pistol Shooting
- Firearms Safety
- Pistol Shooting Fundamentals
- Point Shooting Method
- Krav Maga Mindset and Technique
- Transitions from fighting and shooting and back
Woman’s Only Firearms Training
We offer scheduled classes as well as by appointment training for a group of women.
Concealed Carry Classes
Learn everything you need in class and on the range to earn your legal license to carry a handgun in Texas.
Firearms classes are for persons of age 21 or older, a non felon, and a U.S. Citizen.
Silverback Self Defense holds self defense and or firearms training classes every month at our Cypress location or at the gun range that are open to the public with limited availability. We also host or conduct on location classes for organizations, families or any group of 10 or more.